As part of the process of purification, purification and treatment in gaseous and liquid phase, Comelt can offer a wide range of products on the market, including:
- Filter media used for the treatment of wastewater and drinking water, such as sands, quarzite, spheroidal quartz sand, pyrolusite, zeolite, dolomite, bentonite, iron oxide
- Granular anthracite for the removal of solids suspended in liquid phase.
- Products and mixtures for the clear-flocculation of water
- Activated and impregnated alumina with potassium permanganate, for the treatment of gaseous streams
- Activated alumina for fluoride removal.
- ion exchange resins, both cationic and anionic, indicated for use in demineralization and dealcalinization processes, and possessing important kinetic properties and regeneration efficiency.
There is also a special product line for specific applications, including:
- Molecular sieves (mainly aluminosilicates) and carbon molecular sieves (CMS), for drying processes, oxygen production and oxygen / hydrogen separation in the air
- Honeycombs for the removal of dioxins, nitrogen, mercury, ozone
- Silica gel indicated in gas and compressed air drying processes
- Ceramic spheres used in absorption processes as a support bed, due to specific properties such friction losses, high mechanical strength, inclination. Pure aluminum oxide ceramics, called tabular alumina, are characterized in particular by low water adsorption capacity.
- Micronized synthetic silica, an effective diluent and additive for plastics
- Catalysts, suitable for other applications such as ethylene removal, ozone depleting, hydrocarbon oxidation, and hydrogen-carbon monoxide separation at room temperature.